To rate an App Users provide ratings and reviews on the App Store to provide feedback about their experience with the app and help others decide which apps they want to try. Users can write reviews and provide feedback on comments to improve the app’s discoverability, encourage downloads, and build relationships with people using the app.
The most obvious reason, in the case of a mobile store, is to rate your app that good reviews and lots of positive reviews affect potential users. To be honest, who doesn’t want to be honored for their great work? In fact, app store reviews and ratings can give your app a competitive advantage.
According to a survey by Apptentive, 59 % of people usually or always check ratings before downloading a new app.
How to rate an App
- Tap on the App Store Icon
2. Tap in Search
3. Type name of the you want to rate
4. Scroll to the app you want to rate and tap on that apps name
5. scroll down to “Reviews” section and simply tap on the star rating.
6. To Review an App, tap on the “Write a Review” label
if you find this tutorial helpful let us know in the comment section below
you can also read about
How to create a Facebook Avatar